Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Passion Project Update

This week after two more weeks of working on my passion project, I have closer to my final goal. I have finished watching the Crash Course video on the Evolution of Life and I have finished taking notes and writing information down from the video. Basically, I have finished taking notes on the creation and evolution of life. An obstacle that I overcame was that it was very hard to understand and pull information from the video because it went very fast. Over the next few weeks, I am going to try and organize the information from my notes into my Prezi. I am also going to try to research more in depth about the Evolution of Life and different time periods. Finally, I want to research about the Evolution of humans. I don't think I will get this all done in the next two weeks but I will try. This is my progress so far about my passion project.

No comments:

Post a Comment